Check In: 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Check Out: 12:00 noon
- For reservations, a $45 non-refundable deposit paid by credit card is required, using either the “Check Availability” link on our website or calling the inn at 952-492-6441. The deposit will be applied towards room balance.
- Deposit payment by cash or check will require full payment in advance.
- Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Maximum 3 guests; Gail’s room only (window seat), or portable crib for children in any room, $15.00 per additional guest.
- Maximum 2 adult guests; Chamberlin, Nicolin, Kaiserhof, and Mertz.
- We understand circumstances arise requiring the cancellation of a reservation. However, when you reserve a room with us, your room is held exclusively for you, and will not be sold to anyone else. We decline any other requests for your room. Unlike hotels we do not overbook.
- If you must cancel, please notify us immediately.
- Deposit will be forfeited if your reservation is cancelled.
- Deposit can be applied to another reservation date, if your cancellation is made at least 24 hours prior to your reservation date.
- No-shows are not considered cancellations, and will be charged the full price of the reservation.
- Nicolin Mansion is a smoke-free inn. Smoking permitted outside on porches and courtyard.
- Nicolin Mansion is a pet-free inn. The innkeepers do have a cat, in the third floor owners quarters only.
- Children are welcome with advance arrangements to accommodate their needs and the comfort of other guests.
~ Promoting what we do promotes awareness ~
Joining other Minnesota Bed & Breakfasts in becoming leaders in the lodging industry,
Nicolin Mansion has implemented Green Policies.
- Adaptive reuse of our historic building
- Non-smoking rooms free of smoke pollution
- Recycled building materials – such as courtyard structures built from the original basement floor
- Major household appliances are Energy Star rated
- Upgraded, energy efficient boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- New energy efficient windows and storm windows
- Use of low energy light bulbs wherever possible
- Non-disposable glasses, mugs, plates & flatware
- Filtered hot and cold water in dining room guest kitchen rather than individual plastic water bottles
- Bulk shampoo, conditioner, bath salts and lotion reducing packaging and landfill impact
- Soap made from natural ingredients right here at the inn – take it home with you and use the rest
- Sheet & Towel reuse program for multiple night stays
- For guests staying more than one night, sheets are changed after the third night. Just ask your innkeeper if you would like them changed more often.
- For guests staying more than one night, fresh towels are not brought in daily. A towel on the rack means “I will use again”; A towel on the floor means “Please exchange”