Check In: 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Check Out: 12:00 noon
- For reservations, a $45 non-refundable deposit is required, which can be paid by credit card using either the “Make a Reservation” link on our website or calling the inn at 952-492-6441, or paid by personal check and mailed to the inn. The deposit will be applied towards room balance.
- Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Maximum 3 guests, per select rooms, $15.00 per additional guest, portable crib or air bed available.
- Deposit will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled.
- Deposit can be applied to another reservation date.
- Nicolin Mansion is a smoke-free inn. Smoking permitted outside on porches and courtyard.
- Nicolin Mansion is a pet-free inn. The innkeepers do have a cat, in the third floor owners quarters only.
- Children are welcome with advance arrangements to accommodate their needs and the comfort of other guests.
~ Promoting what we do promotes awareness ~
Joining other Minnesota Bed & Breakfasts in becoming leaders in the lodging industry,
Nicolin Mansion has implemented Green Policies.
- Adaptive reuse of our historic building
- Non-smoking rooms free of smoke pollution
- Recycled building materials – such as courtyard structures built from the original basement floor
- Major household appliances are Energy Star rated
- Upgraded, energy efficient boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- New energy efficient windows and storm windows
- Use of low energy light bulbs wherever possible
- Non-disposable glasses, mugs, plates & flatware
- Filtered hot and cold water in dining room guest kitchen rather than individual plastic water bottles
- Bulk shampoo, conditioner, bath salts and lotion reducing packaging and landfill impact
- Soap made from natural ingredients right here at the inn – take it home with you and use the rest
- Sheet & Towel reuse program for multiple night stays
- For guests staying more than one night, sheets are changed after the third night. Just ask your innkeeper if you would like them changed more often.
- For guests staying more than one night, fresh towels are not brought in daily. A towel on the rack means “I will use again”; A towel on the floor means “Please exchange”