Welcome to Nicolin Mansion Bed and Breakfast
“The Jewel of Scott County”
We invite you to visit our jewel, 125 years in the making.
Enjoy yourself in our amazing home built by old-world craftsmen, renovated to intrigue today’s avid B&B connoisseur. Relax in our rooms, savor our breakfast, explore our small river valley town, and discover your own jewel.
Luxury Beds and Romantic Rooms
- Private bathroom, some with whirlpool tub
- Fireplace in each room
- Private seating area
- In-room coffee service
Gourmet Candlelight Breakfast
- First course features breads and fruit such as our signature Scones and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Second course entree could be Croissant Stuffed French Toast or Scotch Eggs
- Third course dessert has featured Molten Spiced Chocolate Cake and Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Every day is different, and can accommodate any dietary restriction
A National Register of Historic Places property, Frank Nicolin’s mansion was considered the finest residence ever constructed in Scott County. Relax and enjoy the many amenities.
- Guest kitchen offering complimentary wine, soft drinks, coffee, tea and popcorn any time
- Baby grand piano in front parlor
- Courtyard garden and koi pond
- Free high speed wireless internet
Beautiful Historic Downtown Jordan
Founded in 1854, the charming City of Jordan is a gem surrounded by the bluffs and rolling green hills of the beautiful Minnesota River Valley. Just minutes from Minneapolis / St. Paul, Jordan offers a cozy small-town environment with a wide variety of activities to experience.
- Visit the winery, apple orchards, mill pond and waterfall, and largest candy store in Minnesota
- Recreation ranges from paint ball to golf, balloon rides to horse rides, and zip lines to classic 80s arcade
- Restaurants feature fine French dining to classic family diners
- Local events include some of the best hometown baseball in the country and the Scott County Fair